Thursday 4 October 2012

Wiggly Alphabet Distructions

Wiggly Alphabet
Distructions


Draw the outline of your letter in pencil.

In pen draw a wiggly line around the outline of your letter.

 Draw a second wiggly line over the first one.






Colour in the space left between the two wiggly lines.





Draw some simple flowers and leaves popping out from behind your letter.

 
Erase and pencil lines left. Your letter is now ready to decorate with a doodle pattern and colour if you wish.




At the top of this post you can see how I have decorated my letter.

If you would like to use the whole alphabet in a project I have the complete outline in my book "Creative Doodling with Judy A 2 Z". There are a number of other Alphabets with their corresponding numbers form 0-9 as well as borders, words and frames to match. There a  many new doodle patterns included to use in decorating these Alphabet Outlines
 
 
 
I
 
If you would like to purchase my book click: HERE
 
 
HAPPY DOODLING




 

No comments:

Post a Comment